Clever Internet .NET Suite version 9.2
These Internet components give you everything you need to jumpstart your Internet development without any external dependencies. The suite of Internet Components contain over fifty components which are constantly refined and improved.
The Clever Internet .NET Suite components allow you to compose and parse messages in MIME format with multiple file attachments, build and send Web Form POST requests and many other features.
The SMTP, POP3 and IMAP clients allow you to send and retrieve email messages over the Internet.
All server components represent the fully functional multithreaded servers with the ability to customize the connection settings, support the most common protocols extensions.
Using the Clever Internet Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Downloading, uploading and submitting of the Internet-resources.
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages with DKIM signatures.
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP and NNTP client / server solutions.
- secure channel with X509 certificates support.
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization and many more.
What's new in version 9.2
- Supported Visual Studio versions: 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017. Minimal .NET Framework version is 4.0.
- SFTP - new strong cryptographic algorithms were added, SSH connection problems were fixed.
- Get ready for TLS 1.3 - the components will use the new protocol after the official TLS 1.3 release.
- The ability to provide the root certificate for SSL/TLS connections was implemented. The new SendRootCertificate property was added to all the client and server components.
- Added an option to use the only strong cryptographic algorithms (disable known weak cryptographic algorithms, cipher suites, and SSL/TLS protocol versions, including RC4). The new UseStrongCryptoAlgorithms property was implemented in both the client and the server components.
- CertificateStore - added the ability to load the certificate chain for the given certificate.
- The HTTP PATCH command was implemented.
- SMIME - new strong encryption and signature algorithms were added.
- SMIME - the new Config property allows you to change the used cryptographic algorithms and other cryptographic parameters. The updated version of the component allows you to obtain an information about the used cryptographic algorithms, the signing key length, and digital certificates before verifying and decrypting the message.
- The updated Encryptor component allows you to extract the used cryptographic algorithms, key length, and other information from the protected file. A set of overloaded methods was added.
- The IMAP4 UTF7 name encoding was added. The implemented feature allows you to use international mailbox names with both the client and server components.
- IMAP4 client - support for multiple untagged SEARCH responses was added.
- IMAP4 client - the UnseenMessages property was removed from the TclImap4MailBoxInfo class.
- The updated OAuth component allows you to refresh the authorization token and specify custom request fields while negotiating with the OAUTH server.
- BounceChecker - The updated component extracts all email addresses from the message by using of the regular expressions syntax, analyzes the message content, and indicates, if the message contains the non-delivery report.
- The Encode/Decode methods of the Encoder component were renamed and reorganized in order to improve the interface and usability.
- SSH engine - the support for the Global Request Handling was implemented.
- New demos for Dkim and GMail were added to the .NET edition of the Clever Internet Suite.
- Simple HTTP Server component.
- Complete Client / Server solutions with full SSL / TLS support for FTP, SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4 protocols.
- TLS / SSL support for all protocol components.
- SSH support for the SFTP protocol.
- Send / receive HTTP requests in JSON format.
- Royalty free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET demos code.
- International domain names for HTTP components.
- The ability to verify the client and server credentials and certificates.
- HTTP Client - HTTPS (SSL / TLS) protocol, NTLM and Negotiate authorization.
- FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients - three new TLS modes - implicit, explicit and automatic. STARTTLS command support.
- NTLM authentication for all mail clients was added: POP3, SMTP, IMAP. When the UseSasl option enabled, these components automatically determine and use the most secured authentication method.
- POP3, SMTP clients - working with GMAIL service with OAUTH 2.0 authorization.
- Fully functional HTTP / HTTPS client.
- FTP Client - SSL / TLS support, the ability to set FTP file attributes and permissions. FTP FXP (Site to Site) transfer mode.
- FTP Server - custom events for all operations with files and directories on the server, the possibility to customize all file-related operations including compressing and uncompressing functionality. Virtual File System.
- Events for implementing the mail sending / receiving progress with the ability to interrupt the process.
- Creating self-signed certificates, working with any type of certificate store including current user stores, local machine stores, file stores, registry stores and so on.
- Creating and parsing email messages in any format with file Attachments and Embedded pictures, the ability to determine the attachment size before saving it to the disk.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP4 servers - SSL / TLS support, NTLM, APOP and CRAM-MD5 authentication methods, File System message storage.
- POP3, SMTP and IMAP4 clients - SSL / TLS support, NTLM and CRAM-MD5 authentication methods.
- Web DAV - manages remote files and folders on a web server.
- DNS Query - queries a DNS server for records. This component can retrieve the mail exchange domain (MX records), resolve the host IP, retrieve the information about name servers and many other information from the DNS server.
- DNS Server - implements fully functional DNS server and allows you to both manage handed DNS zones and cache non-authoritative DNS records.
- SMTP Relay - implements a SMTP Relay agent. With SMTP relay, a mail message may pass through a number of intermediate relay or gateway hosts on its path from sender to recipient.
- HTML Parser - parse HTML Tags: links, images, tables, meta tags and many more.
- GZip compressor component - provides compressing / uncompressing feature when transmitting data over the Internet, storing data in to a file, database and many more.
- RSS client - is used for creating, retrieving, and editing RSS feeds.
- Email validation components - allow you to validate recipients email addresses, mailbox availability and also handle bounced emails.
- Trace Logger - provides logging functionality for storing debug information and tracing your code.
Also a set of additional classes and components are available: Mail Message, HTTP Request, GZip compressor, MIME Encoder, S/MIME message, HTML Parser. All these component make the application development process easy and clean. You can use these components separately from the main protocol components with any other library and even with your own socket implementation.
The current version of the Clever Internet Suite uses the Bouncy Castle Cryptographic C# API for ASN1 encoding functionality. This library is used when importing/exporting RSA private keys. If you are not planning to use the crytographic functionality, simple remove the BouncyCastle.Crypto.dll library from you project References list.
Please visit our site Clever Components to learn more about our products. Feel free to join our Mail List Subscription and stay tuned.
- SSH engine - the "Signature Invalid" error was fixed.
- SSH engine - the connection unexpectedly closed after sending the ssh-userauth request - fixed.
- SSH engine - the key exchange algorithm was fixed.
- SFTP - the HMAC-SHA2 algorithm implementation was fixed.
- The e-mail address folding was fixed.
- Installer - the problems when installing the product on PC with the mapped Common and User Documents folder to a Network drive were fixed.
Currently, the following components support IpV6 with some restrictions:
- Socks5 firewall - supports IpV4 only;
- Ftp client and FtpServer - data connection uses IpV4 protocol only.
Demo version information
Free Demo version of Clever Internet .NET Suite is available for evaluation purposes only. Demo version displays trial warning messages if components are used in GUI applications and raises trial exceptions after several times of using it in non-GUI applications and services, all other features are completely available.
For more details please contact Customer Portal
Copyright © 1999 - 2018 www.clevercomponents.com