Clever Internet Suite version 9.3
These Internet components give you everything you need to jumpstart your Internet development without any external dependencies. The suite of Internet Components contain over fifty components which are constantly refined and improved.
The Clever Internet Suite components allow you to compose and parse messages in MIME format with multiple file attachments, build and send Web Form POST requests and many other features.
The SMTP, POP3 and IMAP clients allow you to send and retrieve email messages over the Internet.
All server components represent the fully functional multithreaded servers with the ability to customize the connection settings, support the most common protocols extensions.
Using the Clever Internet Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Downloading, uploading and submitting of the Internet-resources.
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages with DKIM signatures.
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP and NNTP client / server solutions.
- secure channel with X509 certificates support.
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization.
- SOAP Security and many more.
In this new version 9.3 we have added the RAD Studio 10.3 Rio support. The updated version of the SOAP component provides the SOAP XOP messages support. The MIME Parameter Continuation and Header Encoding Extensions were implemented, as well.
Starting from the version 8.0 the library was splitted on design-time and runtime packages. Starting from now, the components can be used by RAD Studio form designer in 64-bit projects.
The basic socket components were replaced and improved. The class inheritance was changed. Please see the Help documentation for more details.
The Help documentation is included to the Clever Internet Suite installation and also available at our website: Clever Internet Suite downloads
What's new in version 9.3
- The full RAD Studio 10.3 Rio support.
- The SOAP XOP messages support was implemented.
- The MIME Parameter Continuation and Header Encoding Extensions were implemented. See RFC-2231.
- The IsIpV6Preferred global variable was removed.
- The new UseIpV6 property was introduced to all protocol components: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, IMAP, and etc.
- The new NonPersistentStream class was implemented. In addition to NullStream, this new class provides both the Seek and SetSize methods.
- The CSP property was renamed to SecurityPackage in the protocol components: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, etc.
- The Clever Internet Suite installation packages are signed with the COMODO code-signing digital certificate.
- HTTP RIO component with SOAP Security support.
- Simple HTTP Server component.
- Complete Client / Server solutions with full SSL / TLS support for FTP, SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4 protocols.
- TLS / SSL support for all protocol components.
- SSH support for the SFTP protocol.
- Royalty free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. Delphi and C++Builder demos code.
- Send / receive HTTP requests in JSON format.
- International domain names for HTTP components.
- The ability to verify the client and server credentials and certificates.
- HTTP Client - HTTPS (SSL / TLS) protocol, NTLM and Negotiate authentication.
- FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients - three new TLS modes - implicit, explicit and automatic. STARTTLS command support.
- NTLM authentication for all mail clients was added: POP3, SMTP, IMAP. When the UseSasl option enabled,
these components automatically determine and use the most secured authentication method.
- POP3, SMTP clients - working with GMAIL service with OAUTH 2.0 authorization.
- Fully functional HTTP / HTTPS client.
- FTP Client - SSL / TLS support, the ability to set FTP file attributes and permissions were added. FTP FXP (Site to Site) transfer mode.
- FTP Server - custom events for all operations with files and directories on the server, the possibility to customize all file-related operations
including compressing and uncompressing functionality. Virtual File System.
- Events for implementing the mail sending / receiving progress with the ability to interrupt the process.
- Creating self-signed certificates, working with any type of certificate store including current user stores, local machine stores, file stores, registry stores and so on.
- Creating and parsing email messages in any format with file Attachments and Embedded pictures, the ability to determine the attachment size before saving it to the disk.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP4 servers - SSL / TLS support, NTLM, APOP and CRAM-MD5 authentication methods, File System message storage.
- POP3, SMTP and IMAP4 clients - SSL / TLS support, NTLM and CRAM-MD5 authentication methods.
- Web DAV - manages remote files and folders on a web server.
- DNS Query - queries a DNS server for records. This component can retrieve the mail exchange domain (MX records), resolve the host IP,
retrieve the information about name servers and many other information from the DNS server.
- DNS Server - implements fully functional DNS server and allows you to both manage handed DNS zones and cache non-authoritative DNS records.
- SMTP Relay - implements a SMTP Relay agent. With SMTP relay, a mail message may pass through a number of intermediate relay or gateway hosts on its path from sender to recipient.
- HTML Parser - parse HTML Tags: links, images, tables, meta tags and many more.
- GZip compressor component - provides compressing / uncompressing feature when transmitting data over the Internet, storing data in to a file, database and many more.
- RSS client - is used for creating, retrieving, and editing RSS feeds.
- Email validation components - allow you to validate recipients email addresses, mailbox availability and also handle bounced emails.
- Trace Logger - provides logging functionality for storing debug information and tracing your code.
Also a set of additional classes and components are available: Mail Message, HTTP Request, GZip compressor, MIME Encoder, S/MIME message, HTML Parser.
All these components make the application development process easy and clean. You can use these components separately from the main protocol components with any other library and even with your own socket implementation.
Please visit our site Clever Components to learn more about our products. Feel free to join our Mail List Subscription at Mail List Subscription and stay tuned.
- The TLS mode activation for the data channel of the FtpServer component was fixed.
- The SecurityPackage fix for both the AsyncClient and the FtpServer components was implemented.
- The HTTP Put method call without the responseBody causes the timeout error - fixed.
- The MailMessage parser causes the "List index error" when parsing malformed messages - fixed.
- The compilation hints in RAD Studio 10.2 and higher were removed.
- The Q-encoding algorithm was fixed in the MIME header classes.
- The SoapMessage fix for the SoapAction parameter and the SOAP version 1.1 was added.
- The SMTP server component sends a response to the QUIT command after closing the connection - fixed.
Known problems and restrictions
- FTP client and server - data connection uses IpV4 protocol only.
- Socks5 firewall - supports IpV4 only.
- The HTTP RIO component is available only starting from Delphi 2005 / C++Builder 2006.
- The SOAP encryption is available only on Win32 platform.
- The SOAP encryption requires an external library clcryptext.dll that is included to the Clever Internet Suite installation.
This library represents managed code that is wrapped by Win32 functions.
The source code for this library can be downloaded separately at www.clevercomponents.com website.
Demo version information
Free Demo version of Clever Internet Suite is available for evaluation purposes only.
Demo version displays trial warning messages if components are used in GUI applications,
all other features are completely available.
For more details please visit our Customer Portal
Copyright (C) 1999 - 2019 www.clevercomponents.com