These Internet components give you everything you need to jumpstart your Internet development without any external dependencies. The suite of Internet Components contain over fifty components which are constantly refined and improved.
The Clever Internet .NET Suite components allow you to compose and parse messages in MIME format with multiple file attachments, build and send Web Form POST requests and many other features.
The SMTP, POP3 and IMAP clients allow you to send and retrieve email messages over the Internet.
All server components represent the fully functional multithreaded servers with the ability to customize the connection settings, support the most common protocols extensions.
Using the Clever Internet Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Downloading, uploading and submitting of the Internet-resources.
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages with DKIM signatures.
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP and NNTP client / server solutions.
- secure channel with X509 certificates support.
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization and many more.
What's new in version 9.4
- Visual Studio 2019 support was introduced.
- A new HTTP Proxy component was implemented. The component opens an HTTP tunnel using the CONNECT method and returns a new proxied connection. You can use it together with any TCP protocol, such as FTP, SMTP, and IMAP. All Clever Internet Suite client components support the HttpProxy component. Each client provides the Proxy property, that can be used to specify an instance of the HttpProxy component. The component's interface allows you to create a proxy chain, and communicate via two, or more proxy servers.
- The HTTP proxy support was added to all protocols, including SFTP.
- EppServer, FtpServer, Imap4Server, NntpServer, Pop3Server, and SmtpServer - added a new OnCreateUserAccount event. The event allows you to create an instance of a user account on the fly, and do not keep user credentials in the UserAccounts collection. You can load them from an arbitrary source: database, file, etc.
- BounceChecker: a new property ExtractedEmails was added. The property returns a list of extracted e-mail addresses when calling the ExtractEmails or the CheckBounced methods.
- The following encodings were implemented: Percent Encoding, HTTP Form Field Encoding, Mail Header Encoding (see the PercentEncoder, FormFieldEncoder, Rfc2231HeaderEncoder classes, correspondingly).
- The updated Encoder and the MailMessage components allow you to skip malformed data in an input stream and extract as many valid data as possible. You can set up the components' behavior using the ErrorProcessing property.
- The FTP Client component now supports the HTTP Connect proxy.
- Starting from v9.4, you can use the OAuth.Active property to determine the component activity state.
- A new example was added: SMTP Client over HTTP Connect Proxy.
- Simple HTTP Server component.
- Complete Client / Server solutions with full SSL / TLS support for FTP, SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4 protocols.
- TLS / SSL support for all protocol components.
- SSH support for the SFTP protocol.
- Send / receive HTTP requests in JSON format.
- Royalty free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET demos code.
- International domain names for HTTP components.
- The ability to verify the client and server credentials and certificates.
- HTTP Client - HTTPS (SSL / TLS) protocol, NTLM and Negotiate authorization.
- FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients - three new TLS modes - implicit, explicit and automatic. STARTTLS command support.
- NTLM authentication for all mail clients was added: POP3, SMTP, IMAP. When the UseSasl option enabled, these components automatically determine and use the most secured authentication method.
- POP3, SMTP clients - working with GMAIL service with OAUTH 2.0 authorization.
- Fully functional HTTP / HTTPS client.
- FTP Client - SSL / TLS support, the ability to set FTP file attributes and permissions. FTP FXP (Site to Site) transfer mode.
- FTP Server - custom events for all operations with files and directories on the server, the possibility to customize all file-related operations including compressing and uncompressing functionality. Virtual File System.
- Events for implementing the mail sending / receiving progress with the ability to interrupt the process.
- Creating self-signed certificates, working with any type of certificate store including current user stores, local machine stores, file stores, registry stores and so on.
- Creating and parsing email messages in any format with file Attachments and Embedded pictures, the ability to determine the attachment size before saving it to the disk.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP4 servers - SSL / TLS support, NTLM, APOP and CRAM-MD5 authentication methods, File System message storage.
- POP3, SMTP and IMAP4 clients - SSL / TLS support, NTLM and CRAM-MD5 authentication methods.
- Web DAV - manages remote files and folders on a web server.
- DNS Query - queries a DNS server for records. This component can retrieve the mail exchange domain (MX records), resolve the host IP, retrieve the information about name servers and many other information from the DNS server.
- DNS Server - implements fully functional DNS server and allows you to both manage handed DNS zones and cache non-authoritative DNS records.
- SMTP Relay - implements a SMTP Relay agent. With SMTP relay, a mail message may pass through a number of intermediate relay or gateway hosts on its path from sender to recipient.
- HTML Parser - parse HTML Tags: links, images, tables, meta tags and many more.
- GZip compressor component - provides compressing / uncompressing feature when transmitting data over the Internet, storing data in to a file, database and many more.
- RSS client - is used for creating, retrieving, and editing RSS feeds.
- Email validation components - allow you to validate recipients email addresses, mailbox availability and also handle bounced emails.
- Trace Logger - provides logging functionality for storing debug information and tracing your code.
Also a set of additional classes and components are available: Mail Message, HTTP Request, GZip compressor, MIME Encoder, S/MIME message, HTML Parser. All these component make the application development process easy and clean. You can use these components separately from the main protocol components with any other library and even with your own socket implementation.
The current version of the Clever Internet Suite uses the Bouncy Castle Cryptographic C# API for ASN1 encoding functionality. This library is used when importing/exporting RSA private keys. If you are not planning to use the crytographic functionality, simple remove the BouncyCastle.Crypto.dll library from you project References list.
Please visit our site Clever Components to learn more about our products. Feel free to join our Mail List Subscription and stay tuned.
- The MailMessage component stopped working when parsing malformed bodies in base64 format - improved.
- The HTTP client component worked incorrectly with the HTTP SSL tunnel - fixed.
- The IMAP client incorrectly decoded Chinese mailbox names - fixed.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
Currently, the following components support IpV6 with some restrictions:
- Socks5 firewall - supports IpV4 only;
- Ftp client and FtpServer - data connection uses IpV4 protocol only.
Demo version information
Free Demo version of Clever Internet .NET Suite is available for evaluation purposes only. Demo version displays trial warning messages if components are used in GUI applications and raises trial exceptions after several times of using it in non-GUI applications and services, all other features are completely available.
For more details please contact Customer Portal
Copyright © 1999 - 2019 www.clevercomponents.com