These Internet components give you everything you need to jumpstart your Internet development without any external dependencies. The suite of Internet Components contain over fifty components which are constantly refined and improved.
The Clever Internet Suite components allow you to compose and parse messages in MIME format with multiple file attachments, build and send Web Form POST requests and many other features.
The SMTP, POP3 and IMAP clients allow you to send and retrieve email messages over the Internet.
All server components represent the fully functional multithreaded servers with the ability to customize the connection settings, support the most common protocols extensions.
Using the Clever Internet Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Download and upload files over HTTPS.
- Post JSON data.
- REST SOAP client with WSS data protection.
- Send and retrieve Emails with DKIM signatures.
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP and NNTP client / server components.
- SFTP client with public-key authorization.
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization, and many more.
In this new Version 9.5 we have improved the HTTP RIO functionality, added new cryptographic keys and algorithms. The SFTP component was improved, as well.
We have fixed some existing problems with digital signatures and 64bit support in the SSH engine. See the complete change list below.
What's new in version 9.5
- Starting from version 9.5, you can specify a certificate serial number as a big-integer string.
- New encryption algorithms were added to the SFTP public-key authorization: aes-128-cbc, aes-192-cbc, aes-256-cbc, aes-128-ctr, aes-192-ctr, and aes-256-ctr.
- HTTP RIO improvements: the new version 9.5 extracts the SOAP encoding from WSDL, and there is no need to specify the document/literal encoding manually.
- The MailMessage.MessageText property was improved to support iPhone Emails with attached pictures.
- SOAP Security improvements: loading response SOAP namespaces was added.
- The updated SFTP component provides the ability to specify a character encoding for paths.
- SSPI error handling improvements: new status messages and codes were added.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- HTTP RIO component with SOAP Security support.
- Simple HTTP Server component.
- Complete Client / Server solutions with full SSL / TLS support for FTP, SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 protocols.
- TLS / SSL support for all protocol components.
- SSH support for the SFTP protocol.
- Send / receive HTTP requests with JSON data.
- International domain names for HTTP components.
- The ability to verify client and server credentials.
- HTTPS Client - TLS1.2 support, TLS1.3-ready, NTLM, Kerberos, and Negotiate authorization.
- FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients - implicit, explicit, and automatic TLS modes. STARTTLS command support.
- NTLM authentication for all mail clients: POP3, SMTP, and IMAP.
- POP3, SMTP clients - GMAIL and Office365 support, OAUTH 2.0 authorization.
- FTP Client - SSL / TLS support, FTP FXP (Site to Site) transfer mode.
- FTP Server - user events for handling files and directories, keeping FTP diretory structure in memory.
- Creating signed and self-signed certificates, working with Windows certificate storage.
- Import / export certificates in PEM, DER, CER, and PFX formats.
- Sending and retrieving Emails in MIME format, with file Attachments and Embedded pictures. Saving attachments to the disk.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP4 servers - SSL / TLS support, NTLM, APOP, and CRAM-MD5 authentication, keeping the mailbox structure in memory and on the disk.
- Web DAV - managing remote files, folders, and extended properties on a web server.
- DNS Query - retrieving mail exchange domains (MX records), resolving host IP addresses, name servers, and TXT records.
- DNS Server - managing handed and cached DNS zones.
- SMTP Relay agent. With SMTP relay, a mail message may pass through a number of intermediate relay or gateway hosts on its path from sender to recipient.
- HTML Parser - extracting HTML Tags: links, images, tables, meta and other tags.
- GZip compressor - compressing / uncompressing data or files.
- RSS client - creating, retrieving, and editing RSS feeds.
- Email validation components - validating Email addresses, service and mailbox availability, handling bounced Emails.
- Royalty-free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation.
Also a set of additional classes and components are available: Mail Message, HTTP Request, GZip compressor, MIME Encoder, S/MIME message, HTML Parser. All these components make the application development process easy and clean. You can use these components together with any third-party libraries.
Visit our site Clever Components to learn more about our products.
Join us on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Telegram, Newsletter
Tutorials, demos, and example are avaiable on GitHub
- Fixed bugs in the SFTP public-key authorization engine.
- Fixed bug in the Http client component when working with the HTTP CONNECT proxy.
- The HttpProxy component hangs when disconnecting from a host - fixed.
- Fixed bugs in the HttpRequest component when parsing multipart MIME requests.
- Fixed bugs in the SFTP component when downloading and uploading large files.
- The Invalid signature error was fixed in the SFTP component when downloading and uploading files of specific size.
- Other minor fixes. Known problems and restrictions
- FTP client and server - data connection uses IpV4 protocol only.
- Socks5 firewall - supports IpV4 only.
- The SOAP encryption is available only on Win32 platform.
- The SOAP encryption requires an external library clcryptext.dll that is included to the Clever Internet Suite installation.
This library represents managed code that is wrapped by Win32 functions.
The source code for this library can be downloaded separately on www.clevercomponents.com website.
Demo version information
Free Demo version of Clever Internet Suite is available for evaluation purposes only. Demo version displays trial warning messages, all other features are completely available.
For more details please visit our Customer Portal
Copyright © 1999 - 2020 www.clevercomponents.com