These Internet components give you everything you need to jumpstart your Internet development without any external dependencies. The suite of Internet Components contain over fifty components which are constantly refined and improved.
The Clever Internet Suite components allow you to compose and parse messages in MIME format with multiple file attachments, build and send Web Form POST requests and many other features.
The SMTP, POP3 and IMAP clients allow you to send and retrieve email messages over the Internet.
All server components represent the fully functional multithreaded servers with the ability to customize the connection settings, support the most common protocols extensions.
Using the Clever Internet Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Download and upload files over the HTTP(S), FTP, and SFTP protocols;
- Post JSON data to REST services;
- REST SOAP client with WSS data protection;
- Send and receive Emails with X509 signatures and encryption;
- HTTP, FTP, SFTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, and NNTP client / server components;
- SFTP client with public-key authorization;
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization, JWT support, and many more.
In this new Version 10.0 we have introduced the SFTP Server component and also the TCP Client / Server components, which can be used for implementing any custom data exchange.
The SSH engine was totally redesigned and improved to support more SSH channels and the SSH tunneling functionality, which will come in one of the nearest version of the product.
Also, we have fixed some existing problems in the HTTP client, the SOAP Security engine, the SSH channel implementation, and improved the AES-CTR cipher performance. See the complete change list below.
Starting from the version 8.0 the library was splitted on design-time and runtime packages. Starting from now, the components can be used by RAD Studio form designer in 64-bit projects.
The basic socket components were replaced and improved. The class inheritance was changed. Please see the Help documentation for more details.
The Help documentation is included in the Clever Internet Suite installation and also available at our website: Clever Internet Suite downloads
What's new in the version 10.0
- The SFTP Server component implemented;
- The SFTP File Handler component, which allows the SFTP server to work with files on the disk;
- The TCP Client, TCP Server, TCP Command Client, and TCP Command Server components are available in design-time;
- The UDP Client and UDL Server components are available in design-time, as well;
- IMAP Server - added the IMAP partial fetch functionality;
- XML SOAP Security - added the multiple Binary Security Tokens support;
- SOAP Signatures - added new Thumbprint key identifiers;
- The clSshSocket -> clSshStream, clTlsSocket -> clTlsStream unit renaming, the session and channel implementation refactoring;
- The TclSshUserKey -> TclSshPrivateKey, TclSshUserIdentity -> IclSshUserIdentity class renaming;
- MailMessage - added the X-Mailer header support;
- Added the OnGetResponseCode event to all TCP-based clients, which allows users to implement own handler for the server responses;
- Added the 'diffie-hellman-group14-sha256' key exchange algorithm to the SSH engine;
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- HTTP RIO component with SOAP Security support.
- Simple HTTP Server component.
- Complete Client / Server solutions with full SSL / TLS support for the FTP, SFTP, SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 protocols.
- TLS / SSL support for all protocol components.
- SSH support for the SFTP protocol.
- Send / receive HTTP requests with JSON data.
- International domain names for HTTP components.
- The ability to verify client and server credentials.
- HTTPS Client - TLS1.2 support, TLS1.3-ready, NTLM, Kerberos, and Negotiate authorization.
- FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients - implicit, explicit, and automatic TLS modes. STARTTLS command support.
- NTLM authentication for all mail clients: POP3, SMTP, and IMAP.
- POP3, SMTP clients - GMAIL and Office365 support, OAUTH 2.0 authorization.
- FTP Client - SSL / TLS support, FTP FXP (Site to Site) transfer mode.
- FTP Server - user events for handling files and directories, keeping FTP diretory structure in memory.
- Creating signed and self-signed certificates, working with Windows certificate storage.
- Import / export certificates in PEM, DER, CER, and PFX formats.
- Sending and retrieving Emails in MIME format, with file Attachments and Embedded pictures. Saving attachments to the disk.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP4 servers - SSL / TLS support, NTLM, APOP, and CRAM-MD5 authentication, keeping the mailbox structure in memory and on the disk.
- Web DAV - managing remote files, folders, and extended properties on a web server.
- DNS Query - retrieving mail exchange domains (MX records), resolving host IP addresses, name servers, and TXT records.
- DNS Server - managing handed and cached DNS zones.
- SMTP Relay agent. With SMTP relay, a mail message may pass through a number of intermediate relay or gateway hosts on its path from sender to recipient.
- HTML Parser - extracting HTML Tags: links, images, tables, meta and other tags.
- GZip compressor - compressing / uncompressing data or files.
- RSS client - creating, retrieving, and editing RSS feeds.
- Email validation components - validating Email addresses, service and mailbox availability, handling bounced Emails.
- Trace Logger - saving debug and stack information.
- Royalty-free licensing. Free Unlimited technical support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. Delphi and C++Builder demos code.
Also a set of additional classes and components are available: Mail Message, HTTP Request, GZip compressor, MIME Encoder, S/MIME message, HTML Parser.
All these components make the application development process easy and clean. You can use these components together with any third-party libraries.
Visit our site Clever Components to learn more about our products.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Newsletter
Watch our YouTube channel.
Tutorials, demos, and example are available on GitHub
- HTTP Client - the chunked content is downloaded incompletely as a result of unexpectedly closed connection - fixed;
- The assigning of the TclHttpRequest.Header property cleans up the Boundary property - fixed;
- SFTP Client - fixed bug in the partial file downloading / uploading mode;
- Multi Downloader - fixed the downloading of large files over the FTP protocol;
- The Web Update component now saves the update date and time for installed updates;
- Other minor fixes.
Known problems and restrictions
- FTP client and server - data connection uses IpV4 protocol only;
- Socks5 firewall - supports IpV4 only;
- The HTTP RIO component is available only starting from Delphi 2005 / C++Builder 2006;
- The SOAP encryption is available only on Win32 platform;
- The SOAP encryption requires an external library clcryptext.dll that is included to the Clever Internet Suite installation.
This library represents managed code that is wrapped by Win32 functions.
The source code for this library can be downloaded separately on www.clevercomponents.com website.
Demo version information
Free Demo version of Clever Internet Suite is available for evaluation purposes only.
Demo version displays trial warning messages if components are used in GUI applications, all other features are completely available.
For more details please visit our Customer Portal
Copyright © 1999 - 2021 www.clevercomponents.com