These Internet components give you everything you need to jumpstart your Internet development without any external dependencies. The suite of Internet Components contain over fifty components which are constantly refined and improved.
The Clever Internet .NET Suite components allow you to compose and parse messages in MIME format with multiple file attachments, build and send Web Form POST requests and many other features.
The SMTP, POP3 and IMAP clients allow you to send and retrieve email messages over the Internet.
All server components represent the fully functional multithreaded servers with the ability to customize the connection settings, support the most common protocols extensions.
Using the Clever Internet .NET Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Download and upload files over HTTPS.
- Post JSON data.
- Send and retrieve Emails with DKIM signatures.
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP and NNTP client / server components.
- SFTP client / server with public-key authorization.
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization, and many more.
In this new Version 10.1 we have introduced the SFTP Server component and also the TCP Client / Server components, which can be used to implement any custom data exchanging.
The SSH engine was totally redesigned and improved to support more SSH channels.
Also, we have fixed some existing problems with the SFTP and HTTP clients, the OAUTH component, the SOAP Security engine, and the SSH protocol implementation.
See the complete change list below.
The Help documentation is included in the Clever Internet .NET Suite installation and also available at our website: Clever Internet .NET Suite downloads
What's new in Version 10.1
- The SFTP Server component for .NET was implemented;
- The new SFTP File Handler component for C# and VB.NET allows the SFTP server to handle files on the disk;
- The TCP Client, TCP Server, TCP Command Client, and TCP Command Server components are available in the Visual Studio Toolbox;
- Both UDP Client and UDP Server components are available in Toolbox, as well;
- Public-Key authorization was implemented in the SFTP Server component;
- The following class renamings were made in order to clean up and simplify the library structure: SshUserKey -> PrivateKey, SshUserIdentity -> IUserIdentity;
- The implemented Starting event occurs before running the TcpServer component and allows refreshing cached data, such as UserAccount settings;
- The GetResponseCode event was added to all TCP-based clients. The event allows implementing own handlers for server responses;
- The FileExists method was improved in the SFTP client component to support non-standard SFTP server responses;
- IMAP Server - added the IMAP partial fetch functionality;
- MailMessage - added the X-Mailer header support;
- The 'diffie-hellman-group14-sha256' key exchange algorithm was added to the SSH engine for .NET;
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- Supported Visual Studio versions: 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, and 2019. Minimal .NET Framework version is 4.0.
- .NET Core support. The Clever Internet .NET Suite library can be used in the .NET Core-based projects.
The library is built on using the .NET Framework 4. Starting with .NET Standard 2.0, the .NET Framework compatibility mode was introduced.
This compatibility mode allows .NET Standard and .NET Core projects to reference .NET Framework libraries.
- Simple HTTP Server component.
- Complete Client / Server solutions with full SSL / TLS support for FTP, SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 protocols.
- TLS / SSL support for all protocol components.
- SSH support for the SFTP protocol.
- Send / receive HTTP requests with JSON data.
- International domain names for HTTP components.
- The ability to verify client and server credentials.
- HTTPS Client - TLS1.2 support, TLS1.3-ready, NTLM, Kerberos, and Negotiate authorization.
- FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients - implicit, explicit, and automatic TLS modes. STARTTLS command support.
- NTLM authentication for all mail clients: POP3, SMTP, and IMAP.
- POP3, SMTP clients - GMAIL and Office365 support, OAUTH 2.0 authorization.
- FTP Client - SSL / TLS support, FTP FXP (Site to Site) transfer mode.
- FTP Server - user events for handling files and directories, keeping FTP diretory structure in memory.
- Creating signed and self-signed certificates, working with Windows certificate storage.
- Import / export certificates in PEM, DER, CER, and PFX formats.
- Sending and retrieving Emails in MIME format, with file Attachments and Embedded pictures. Saving attachments to the disk.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP4 servers - SSL / TLS support, NTLM, APOP, and CRAM-MD5 authentication, keeping the mailbox structure in memory and on the disk.
- Web DAV - managing remote files, folders, and extended properties on a web server.
- DNS Query - retrieving mail exchange domains (MX records), resolving host IP addresses, name servers, and TXT records.
- DNS Server - managing handed and cached DNS zones.
- SMTP Relay agent. With SMTP relay, a mail message may pass through a number of intermediate relay or gateway hosts on its path from sender to recipient.
- HTML Parser - extracting HTML Tags: links, images, tables, meta and other tags.
- GZip compressor - compressing / uncompressing data or files.
- RSS client - creating, retrieving, and editing RSS feeds.
- Email validation components - validating Email addresses, service and mailbox availability, handling bounced Emails.
- Trace Logger - saving debug and stack information.
- Royalty-free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET demos code.
Also a set of additional classes and components are available: Mail Message, HTTP Request, GZip compressor, MIME Encoder, S/MIME message, HTML Parser.
All these components make the application development process easy and clean. You can use these components together with any third-party libraries.
Visit our site Clever Components to learn more about our products.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Newsletter
Watch our YouTube channel.
Tutorials, demos, and example are available on GitHub
- The FTP client component caused errors on some FTP servers when requesting a currently selected folder - fixed;
- The OAuth component didn't allow specifying a client ID and also a client secret parameters for the Client Credentials authorization flow - fixed;
- The SSH engine incorrectly handled pipelined packets while downloading and uploading data - fixed;
- The WebDAV component for .NET incorrectly worked with default namespaces when placing the component on to the form - fixed;
- Default values for .NET component properties were fixed. The issue concerns to all library components;
- The partial file downloading / uploading mode worked incorrectly in the SFTP client component for .NET - fixed;
- HTTP Client - chunked data was downloaded incompletely becase of unexpectedly closed connection - fixed;
- Other minor fixes.
Known problems and restrictions
- FTP client and server - data connection uses IpV4 protocol only.
- Socks5 firewall - supports IpV4 only.
Demo / Trial version
Free Demo version of Clever Internet .NET Suite is available for evaluation purposes only. Demo version displays trial warning messages if components are used in GUI applications and
raises trial exceptions after several times of using it in non-GUI applications and services, all other features are completely available.
For more details please visit our Customer Portal
Copyright © 1999 - 2021 www.clevercomponents.com