These Internet components give you everything you need to jumpstart your Internet development without any external dependencies. The suite of Internet Components contain over fifty components which are constantly refined and improved.
The Clever Internet Suite components allow you to compose and parse messages in MIME format with multiple file attachments, build and send Web Form POST requests and many other features.
The SMTP, POP3 and IMAP clients allow you to send and retrieve email messages over the Internet.
All server components represent the fully functional multithreaded servers with the ability to customize the connection settings, support the most common protocols extensions.
Using the Clever Internet Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Download and upload files over HTTPS.
- Post JSON data.
- REST SOAP client with WSS data protection.
- Send and retrieve Emails with DKIM signatures.
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP and NNTP client / server components.
- SFTP client with public-key authorization.
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization, and many more.
In this new Version 10.1 we have improved the SSH and SFTP engines, fixed the SOAP Security module and the OAUTH component.
Also, we have fixed some existing problems in the HTTP client and improved the AES-CTR cipher performance.
See the complete change list below.
What's new in Version 10.1
- The ActiveX version 10.1 was compiled with the latest Clever Internet Suite 10.1 for VCL;
- The FileExists method was improved in the SFTP client component to support non-standard SFTP server responses;
- IMAP Server - added the IMAP partial fetch functionality;
- Added the 'diffie-hellman-group14-sha256' key exchange algorithm to the SSH engine;
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- HTTP RIO component with SOAP Security support.
- Simple HTTP Server component.
- Complete Client / Server solutions with full SSL / TLS support for FTP, SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 protocols.
- TLS / SSL support for all protocol components.
- SSH support for the SFTP protocol.
- Send / receive HTTP requests with JSON data.
- International domain names for HTTP components.
- The ability to verify client and server credentials.
- HTTPS Client - TLS1.2 support, TLS1.3-ready, NTLM, Kerberos, and Negotiate authorization.
- FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients - implicit, explicit, and automatic TLS modes. STARTTLS command support.
- NTLM authentication for all mail clients: POP3, SMTP, and IMAP.
- POP3, SMTP clients - GMAIL and Office365 support, OAUTH 2.0 authorization.
- FTP Client - SSL / TLS support, FTP FXP (Site to Site) transfer mode.
- FTP Server - user events for handling files and directories, keeping FTP diretory structure in memory.
- Creating signed and self-signed certificates, working with Windows certificate storage.
- Import / export certificates in PEM, DER, CER, and PFX formats.
- Sending and retrieving Emails in MIME format, with file Attachments and Embedded pictures. Saving attachments to the disk.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP4 servers - SSL / TLS support, NTLM, APOP, and CRAM-MD5 authentication, keeping the mailbox structure in memory and on the disk.
- Web DAV - managing remote files, folders, and extended properties on a web server.
- DNS Query - retrieving mail exchange domains (MX records), resolving host IP addresses, name servers, and TXT records.
- DNS Server - managing handed and cached DNS zones.
- SMTP Relay agent. With SMTP relay, a mail message may pass through a number of intermediate relay or gateway hosts on its path from sender to recipient.
- HTML Parser - extracting HTML Tags: links, images, tables, meta and other tags.
- GZip compressor - compressing / uncompressing data or files.
- RSS client - creating, retrieving, and editing RSS feeds.
- Email validation components - validating Email addresses, service and mailbox availability, handling bounced Emails.
- Royalty-free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation.
Also a set of additional classes and components are available: Mail Message, HTTP Request, GZip compressor, MIME Encoder, S/MIME message, HTML Parser.
All these components make the application development process easy and clean. You can use these components together with any third-party libraries.
Visit our site Clever Components to learn more about our products.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Newsletter
Watch our YouTube channel.
Tutorials, demos, and example are available on GitHub
- The FTP client component caused errors on some FTP servers when requesting a currently selected folder - fixed;
- The MakeBrowsable feature worked incorrectly when downloading web pages with repeating links using the MultiDownloader component - fixed;
- The OAuth component didn't allow specifying a client ID and also a client secret parameters for the Client Credentials authorization flow - fixed;
- The ThreadPool component didn't allow assigning the MinThreadCount property with a value smaller than two - fixed;
- The UrlParser class incorrectly returned the default port value for Email links - fixed;
- The path canonicalization algorithm worked incorrectly for relative paths with dots - fixed;
- The SOAP Security engine incorrectly calculated digital signatures for XMLs with encoded line breaks - fixed;
- The SSH engine incorrectly handled pipelined packets while downloading and uploading data - fixed;
- HTTP Client - chunked data was downloaded incompletely becase of unexpectedly closed connection - fixed;
- The partial file downloading / uploading mode worked incorrectly in the SFTP client component for .NET - fixed;
- Multi Downloader - fixed the downloading of large files over the FTP protocol;
- The Web Update component now saves the update date and time for installed updates;
- Other minor fixes.
Known problems and restrictions
- FTP client and server - data connection uses IpV4 protocol only.
- Socks5 firewall - supports IpV4 only.
- The SOAP encryption is available only on Win32 platform.
- The SOAP encryption requires an external library clcryptext.dll that is included to the Clever Internet Suite installation.
This library represents a managed code that is wrapped by Win32 functions.
The source code for this library can be downloaded separately on www.clevercomponents.com website.
Demo / Trial version
Free Demo version of Clever Internet Suite is available for evaluation purposes only.
Demo version displays trial warning messages, all other features are completely available.
For more details please visit our Customer Portal
Copyright © 1999 - 2021 www.clevercomponents.com