These Internet components give you everything you need to jumpstart your Internet development without any external dependencies. The suite of Internet Components contain over fifty components which are constantly refined and improved.
The Clever Internet .NET Suite components allow you to compose and parse messages in MIME format with multiple file attachments, build and send Web Form POST requests and many other features.
The SMTP, POP3 and IMAP clients allow you to send and retrieve email messages over the Internet.
All server components represent the fully functional multithreaded servers with the ability to customize the connection settings, support the most common protocols extensions.
Using the Clever Internet .NET Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Download / upload over HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTP+SSL, and SFTP.
- Connect REST API using JSON.
- Send / receive mail using TLS and S/MIME.
- HTTP, FTP, SFTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, and NNTP client / server.
- SFTP public-key authorization.
- OAUTH 2.0, JWT, and many more.
The new Version 10.2 significantly improves the SFTP functionality, increases the connecting and file transferring speed, and extends a list of supported SFTP services.
The updated DNS Query component can retrieve domain SOA records, resolve IP, MX, and reverse zone information using primary name servers.
The other components were improved and updated, as well. See the complete change list below.
The Help documentation is included in the Clever Internet .NET Suite installation and also available at our website: Clever Internet .NET Suite downloads
What's new in Version 10.2
- The default value for the SSH packet's payload size was reduced to 32Kb in order to support more third-party SFTP clients and servers. This parameter can be tuned using the BatchSize property of both the SFTP client and the server.
- The SFTP server was improved. The new version of this component supports more SFTP clients and implements both the client-first and the server-first approaches of starting the SSH session.
- Added the certificate chain validation timeout and an options to ignore the revocation errors during the TLS/SSL handshake.
- The RevocationFlags enumeration was replaced with a set of CertificateChainVerifyFlags flags. The new option allows tuning up the certificate chain validation more flexibly.
- The DnsQuery component was improved. Added retrieving a domain SOA record.
- The IP, MX, and reverse zone resolving was improved in the DnsQuery component with a help of using primary name servers for domains.
- The independent SOCKS4 and SOCKS4a support was introduced. This new feature allows firewalls to automatically resolve the connected host name.
- The HTTP requests submission was improved when using requests with file and image attachments. Now the attachment streams are requested only once during the sending process.
- The Imap4Server component was optimized. The updated GetMessages event args allow you to filter the returned message set and do not collect all mailbox messages when handling IMAP4 commands.
- The library provides the full Visual Studio 2022 support.
- Supported Visual Studio versions: 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022. Minimal .NET Framework version is 4.0.
- .NET Core support. The Clever Internet .NET Suite library can be used in the .NET Core-based projects.
The library is built on using the .NET Framework 4. Starting with .NET Standard 2.0, the .NET Framework compatibility mode was introduced.
This compatibility mode allows .NET Standard and .NET Core projects to reference .NET Framework libraries.
- Simple HTTP Server component.
- Complete Client / Server solutions with full SSL / TLS support for FTP, SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 protocols.
- TLS / SSL support for all protocol components.
- SSH client and server components.
- Send / receive JSON over HTTP.
- International domain names for HTTP components.
- The ability to verify client and server credentials.
- HTTPS Client - TLS1.2 support, TLS1.3-ready, NTLM, Kerberos, and Negotiate authorization.
- FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients - implicit, explicit, and automatic TLS modes. STARTTLS command support.
- NTLM authentication for all mail clients: POP3, SMTP, and IMAP.
- POP3, SMTP clients - GMAIL and Office365 support, OAUTH 2.0 authorization.
- FTP Client - SSL / TLS support, FTP FXP (Site to Site) transfer mode.
- FTP Server - user events for handling files and directories, keeping FTP diretory structure in memory.
- Creating signed and self-signed certificates, working with Windows certificate storage.
- Import / export certificates in PEM, DER, CER, and PFX formats.
- Sending and retrieving Emails in MIME format, with file Attachments and Embedded pictures. Saving attachments to the disk.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP4 servers - SSL / TLS support, NTLM, APOP, and CRAM-MD5 authentication, keeping the mailbox structure in memory and on the disk.
- Web DAV - managing remote files, folders, and extended properties on a web server.
- DNS Query - retrieving mail exchange domains (MX records), resolving host IP addresses, name servers, and TXT records.
- DNS Server - managing handed and cached DNS zones.
- SMTP Relay agent. With SMTP relay, a mail message may pass through a number of intermediate relay or gateway hosts on its path from sender to recipient.
- HTML Parser - extracting HTML Tags: links, images, tables, meta and other tags.
- GZip compressor - compressing / uncompressing data or files.
- RSS client - creating, retrieving, and editing RSS feeds.
- Email validation components - validating Email addresses, service and mailbox availability, handling bounced Emails.
- Trace Logger - saving debug and stack information.
- Royalty-free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET demos code.
Also a set of additional classes and components are available: Mail Message, HTTP Request, GZip compressor, MIME Encoder, S/MIME message, HTML Parser.
All these components make the application development process easy and clean. You can use these components together with any third-party libraries.
Visit our site Clever Components to learn more about our products.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Newsletter
Watch our YouTube channel.
Tutorials, demos, and example are available on GitHub
- The algorithm of obtaining the Subject Email address for the certificate was fixed.
- The mail header parser was fixed to correctly encode/decode underline chars within the header fields.
- The SFTP server didn't create the directory structure when saving the uploaded file - fixed.
- Some design-time components' properties didn't have default values - fixed.
- Other minor fixes.
Known problems and restrictions
- FTP client and server - data connection uses IpV4 protocol only.
- Socks5 firewall - supports IpV4 only.
Demo / Trial version
Free Demo version of Clever Internet .NET Suite is available for evaluation purposes only. Demo version displays trial warning messages if components are used in GUI applications and
raises trial exceptions after several times of using it in non-GUI applications and services, all other features are completely available.
For more details please visit our Customer Portal
Copyright © 1999 - 2022 www.clevercomponents.com