These Internet components give you everything you need to jumpstart your Internet development without any external dependencies. The suite of Internet Components contain over fifty components which are constantly refined and improved.
The Clever Internet Suite components allow you to compose and parse messages in MIME format with multiple file attachments, build and send Web Form POST requests and many other features.
The SMTP, POP3 and IMAP clients allow you to send and retrieve email messages over the Internet.
All server components represent the fully functional multithreaded servers with the ability to customize the connection settings, support the most common protocols extensions.
Using the Clever Internet Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Download / upload over HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTP+SSL, and SFTP.
- Connect REST API using JSON and SOAP.
- Send / receive mail using TLS and S/MIME.
- HTTP, FTP, SFTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, and NNTP client / server.
- SFTP public-key authorization.
- OAUTH 2.0, JWT, and many more.
The new Version 10.2 significantly improves the SFTP functionality, increases the connecting and file transferring speed, and extends a list of supported SFTP services.
The updated SOAP component provides the Username Token support and also the redesigned SOAP Security feature.
The other components were improved and updated, as well. See the complete change list below.
The components can be used in both 32-bit and 64-bit projects. Please see the Help documentation for more details.
The Help documentation is included into the Clever Internet Suite installation and also available on our website: Clever Internet Suite downloads
What's new in Version 10.2
- The connecting to an SFTP server was improved by implementing the big integer algorithms using the IntXLib library.
- The default value for the SSH packet's payload size was reduced to 32Kb in order to support more third-party SFTP clients and servers. This parameter can be tuned using the BatchSize property of both the SFTP client and the server.
- The SFTP server was improved. The new version of this component supports more SFTP clients and implements both the client-first and the server-first approaches of starting the SSH session.
- The SOAP message security was improved. The new ProtectionMode property, and also the Protect/Unprotect methods allow you to sign and/or encrypt XML in one line of code.
- The SOAP encryption is available on both Win32 and Win64 platforms.
- The Username token support was added to the SOAP message component.
- The SOAP Timestamp generating was changed. Now you can specify the timestamp value manually or let the component to generate it automatically when composing the next request.
- Added the certificate chain validation timeout and an options to ignore the revocation errors during the TLS/SSL handshake.
- The RevocationFlags enumeration was replaced with a set of CertificateChainVerifyFlags flags. The new option allows tuning up the certificate chain validation more flexibly.
- The DnsQuery component was improved. Added retrieving a domain SOA record.
- The IP, MX, and reverse zone resolving was improved in the DnsQuery component with a help of using primary name servers for domains.
- The independent SOCKS4 and SOCKS4a support was introduced. This new feature allows firewalls to automatically resolve the connected host name.
- Added the ability to programmatically disable GUI message processing when working with sockets. This allows improving the components behavior when working in threads. The new option is available through the DisableGuiProcessing property.
- The HTTP requests submission was improved when using requests with file and image attachments. Now the attachment streams are requested only once during the sending process.
- The Imap4Server component was optimized. The new OnGetMessagesEx event allows you to filter the returned message set and do not collect all mailbox messages when handling IMAP4 commands.
- The library provides the full RAD Studio 11.1 support.
- REST HTTP client with SOAP Signing and Encryption.
- Simple HTTP Server component.
- Complete Client / Server solutions with full SSL / TLS support for the FTP, SFTP, SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 protocols.
- TLS / SSL support for all protocol components.
- SSH client and server components.
- Send / receive JSON over HTTP.
- International domain names for HTTP components.
- The ability to verify client and server credentials.
- HTTPS Client - TLS1.2 support, TLS1.3-ready, NTLM, Kerberos, and Negotiate authorization.
- FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients - implicit, explicit, and automatic TLS modes. STARTTLS command support.
- NTLM authentication for all mail clients: POP3, SMTP, and IMAP.
- POP3, SMTP clients - GMAIL and Office365 support, OAUTH 2.0 authorization.
- FTP Client - SSL / TLS support, FTP FXP (Site to Site) transfer mode.
- FTP Server - user events for handling files and directories, keeping FTP diretory structure in memory.
- Creating signed and self-signed certificates, working with Windows certificate storage.
- Import / export certificates in PEM, DER, CER, and PFX formats.
- Sending and retrieving Emails in MIME format, with file Attachments and Embedded pictures. Saving attachments to the disk.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP4 servers - SSL / TLS support, NTLM, APOP, and CRAM-MD5 authentication, keeping the mailbox structure in memory and on the disk.
- Web DAV - managing remote files, folders, and extended properties on a web server.
- DNS Query - retrieving mail exchange domains (MX records), resolving host IP addresses, name servers, and TXT records.
- DNS Server - managing handed and cached DNS zones.
- SMTP Relay agent. With SMTP relay, a mail message may pass through a number of intermediate relay or gateway hosts on its path from sender to recipient.
- HTML Parser - extracting HTML Tags: links, images, tables, meta and other tags.
- GZip compressor - compressing / uncompressing data or files.
- RSS client - creating, retrieving, and editing RSS feeds.
- Email validation components - validating Email addresses, service and mailbox availability, handling bounced Emails.
- Trace Logger - saving debug and stack information.
- Royalty-free licensing. Free Unlimited technical support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. Delphi and C++Builder demos code.
Also a set of additional classes and components are available: Mail Message, HTTP Request, GZip compressor, MIME Encoder, S/MIME message, HTML Parser.
All these components make the application development process easy and clean. You can use these components together with any third-party libraries.
Visit our site Clever Components to learn more about our products.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Newsletter
Watch our YouTube channel.
Tutorials, demos, and example are available on GitHub
- The algorithm of obtaining the Subject Email address for the certificate was fixed.
- The mail header parser was fixed to correctly encode/decode underline chars within the header fields.
- The components didn't change the Active property to False when attempting to send data over the closed connection - fixed. The issue concerns all client components, including SMTP, POP3, IMAP, FTP, etc.
- The SFTP server didn't create the directory structure when saving the uploaded file - fixed.
- Other minor fixes.
Known problems and restrictions
- FTP client and server - data connection uses IpV4 protocol only.
- Socks5 firewall - supports IpV4 only.
- The HTTP RIO component is available only starting from Delphi 2005 / C++Builder 2006.
- The SOAP encryption requires an external library clcryptext.dll that is included to the Clever Internet Suite installation.
This library represents a managed code that is wrapped by Win32 functions.
The source code for this library can be downloaded separately on www.clevercomponents.com website.
Demo / Trial version
Free Demo version of Clever Internet Suite is available for evaluation purposes only.
Demo version displays trial warning messages if components are used in GUI applications, all other features are completely available.
For more details please visit our Customer Portal
Copyright © 1999 - 2022 www.clevercomponents.com