- The full RAD Studio 10.2.3 Tokyo support.
- Supported Visual Studio versions: 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017;
- SFTP - new strong cryptographic algorithms were added.
- Get ready for TLS 1.3 - the components will use the new protocol after the official TLS 1.3 release.
- SMIME - new strong encryption and signature algorithms were added, getting an information about the used cryptographic algorithms, extracting certificates.
- BounceChecker - extracting email addresses, analyzing the message content, checking the email delivery status.
- New DKIM and GMail examples.
- IMAP4 UTF7 name encoding - manage, search, subscribe, and list mailbox names in native language.
- The HTTP PATCH command was implemented.